- The portable multi-meter has a Large-screen LCD, can display voltage, current, power, energy at the same time, bright and easy to read.
- Voltage test range: DC 6.5~100V; Current test range: 0~50A; Power test range: 0~5KW; Energy test range: 0~9999kWh.
- Multifunctional: the accumulated energy can be reset by button; Store data when power off; Voltage alarm function (over voltage alarm threshold, backlight and voltage will flash to alarm).
- With external shunt, default 100A, 50A option, please select 50A shunt first before using and please note when connecting load, the DC power - should go through the shunt to connect the meter -.
- The blue backlight can be turned on/off by the front accessible recessed switch located on the right side bezel.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: Parameters: Working Voltage: 6.5 ~ 100VDC Measuring Range: 6.5 ~ 100VDC Rated Power: 50A/5000W Measuring Accuracy: 1.0 grade Before using the 50A current shunt, please set the scale to 50A(default 100A): Step 1: Long press the button, and release it when "Curr" shows on the power area. Step 2: At this time the current area displays "100 A", short press the button to choose "100 A" or "50 A", this meter requires 50A shunt. Step 3: Long press the button to exit the setting mode or the setting will automatically save and exist if no key operation in 3 seconds. Test range and display format: Power Range: 0~5kW within 1kW, display 0.0~999.9W; above 1kW, display 1000~5000W. Energy Range: 0~9999kWh within 10KWh, display 0~9999Wh; above 10kWh, display 10~9999kWh. Voltage Range: 6.5~100V (display 6.50~99.99V) Current Range: 0~50A (display 0.00~50.00A) Note: This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor. Applied load should not exceed the rated voltage or current. Wiring order can't be wrong. Package Includes: 1x DC Power Multimeter
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.1 x 2.0 inches